Since 1948, we have provided the aerospace industry with highly innovative, superior quality, industry-leading plating, coating, special processes and testing services.
DCI Aerotech’s superior quality services are designed to help the aerospace industry battle and combat metal fatigue, oxidation, corrosion, and wear in extreme and hostile environments. These include extreme temperatures, humidity, and other harsh conditions that threaten the mechanical integrity of the aircraft.DCI Aerotech’s highly skilled and trained technical staff works closely with leading aerospace component manufacturers and FAA repair facilities to create engineered surface solutions to combat extreme environments that meet and/or exceed industry standards.
NADCAP ACCREDITED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Specialty Chemical Processing (AC7108 Rev. C and 7108/1 Rev. A)
- Conventional Machining as a Special Process (ID/OD Grinding with swings up to 120”, centers to 144”, and tolerance to 50 millionths of an inch)
- Surface Enhancement (7-Axis Robotic)
- Non Destructive Testing (MPI, LPI, FPI, Nital Etch, Temper Etch, Pre-penetrant Etch)
- Aerospace Quality System
- Thermal Spray – HVOF (Praxair JP 8000 with 7-axis Robot).
DCI Aerotech is a certified FAA Repair Station and is EASA Certified and AS9100D Accredited.
DCI Aerotech has positioned itself to be an industry leader by providing the aerospace industry with a “one stop surface solution center” for many of the highly sought after surface treatments needed by the demanding aerospace industry.
DCI Aerotech takes great pride in being recognized by many of the aerospace industry’s leading primes and their suppliers as their go-to supplier for all their needs including plating, coatings, surface treatments, testing services, and special processing.